iOS 7になってからの GoodReader は、PDFデータがうまく表示されないなど、落ちてしまうなど、とても不安定な状態で、しかも、それが長く続いていたんですけども、ようやく出ました新バージョン！ GoodReader for iPad 3.20.0 です。
とりあえず試してみましたら、インターフェイスが変わっていました。基本は同じなので特別悩むことはないんですけど、フラットデザインを意識したもので、いい感じです。そして、とりあえず PDF はちゃんと表示されています。プレゼンにこれを使っているので、この安定っぷりは非常に助かります！ 試したのは for iPad ですけども、iPhone 版は 3.20.1 です。
Finally, a long-awaited update:
– new user interface, new tools layout – everything is more convenient now
– full iOS 7 compatibility
– faster PDF rendering for certain PDF files
– new path bar at the top allows to navigate through large file structures much easier than before
– entirely new audio player. It now operates in the background, letting you read your files, while listening to audio. Once started, it can be easily accessed from any file viewer, no need to close the current file to change the track, or stop the player altogether. Shuffle and Repeat options are a part of the player now, no need to go to Settings to change those.
– new Manage Files button – Flatten Copy. You can now flatten many files with a single button click, no need to open them and flatten them manually one by one
– Import from / Export to Photo Albums is now done directly from the file list, allowing to export multiple files at once
– every entry in the file list now has a convenient “tools” button, which enters the file management mode and instantly selects the file for managing
– files can now be starred and tagged with 7 different colors. You can search for individual color tags separately.
– when emailng a bunch of PDFs, there is now an option to flatten them all at once prior to sending
– images can now be copied to clipboard, for other apps (such as Mail) to use them later
– images put to clipboard by other apps can now be saved as standalone files in GoodReader
– Find Files list now has three sections, dividing found files by their location – In This Folder, Subfolders, Elsewhere
– support for iWork 2013 files (iOS 7 is required). Older iWork files, iWork’08, can now be opened even if they haven’t been saved with the “Include Preview” option.
– standalone audio and video files linked from parent HTML files can now be opened from inside that HTML
– tons of other enhancements and stability improvements
Attention developers! SendToGoodReader SDK has been updated to resolve minor issues with iOS 7. This SDK is absolutely free of charge. Details can be found here: goodreader.com/dev
GoodReaderUSB, our famous USB utility, can be found here: